In an effort to keep our customers informed, we wanted to share the following updates. Our top concern during this difficult time is the welfare of our employees while doing our best to service our customers. Smalley & Company has taken precautionary steps to prevent the spread of illness including asking the majority of employees to work from home. We have also revised our order and pick-up procedures which are explained in more detail below. Our sales team continues to support our customers and is available by phone, text or email.
Here at Smalley & Company, our Mission is to be the Contractor’s Vital Link in the supply chain. At the present time, we are experiencing minimal supply chain disruptions. However, our freight carriers and suppliers have notified us that lead times may be extended as the outbreak worsens. We will provide up-to-date information on any significant changes in the supply chain as it becomes available.
Hours of Operations:
Hours of operation for our branches have not changed at this time. For the most up-to-date information on our branch hours, click on the ‘Find a Branch’ on the homepage.
Order and Pick-up procedures:
For the safety of our employees and customers, we have implemented the following changes in all locations to further reduce exposure and spread of the virus:
- Only Smalley & Company personnel will be permitted in our offices and warehouses.
- Customer orders:
- Please place orders in advance by phone, online, e-mail, fax or mail. For safety reasons, do not place orders in-person at our will-call counters and showrooms.
- Cash will not be accepted until further notice, and all orders that are not on account need to be paid by credit card.
- Customer pick-ups at our warehouse door will be delivered to your vehicle by our warehouse staff.
- A notice to customers of our procedure changes has been posted on all entry doors.
- Deliveries will continue and follow COVID-19 safety protocols.
Our website continues to be a great resource for customers providing product availability, pricing and online ordering convenience. We will continue to update our website with the most current information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your continued business in these difficult times. We look forward to resuming normal operations with our valued customers as soon as possible. We are here to help you in any way we can. We will continue to update you as we know more but for now, we hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.
Chief Operating Officer
Smalley & Company
Investing in your success with products, pricing and service you can trust.